EVO-STIK GRIPFILL is solvent-borne, filled rubber resin adhesive, developed to bond virtually any rigid material together, regardless of the evenness of the surface. It adheres to virtually all common building materials and replaces nails and screws in a multitude of applications from inside and around the home to large industrial construction sites. The Evo-Stik Gripfill exhibits excellent adhesion to plywood, blockwood, chipboard,hardboard, laminated plastics, rigid PVC, polycarbonate, aluminium, steel, galvanized iron, tin plate and other non ferrous metals, brick, stone, cork, glass, fiberglass, ceramic tiles, carpet backing, sand cement screeds, concrete, plaster, plasterboard and insulation boards.
USES / APPLICATIONS:
- Gluing of aluminium and uPVC stair nosings, carpet edging strips, carpet grippers, building boards, etc. to stairs, floor boards and walls.
- Fixing of wall signs such as name plates and house numbers.
- Bonding of wall & floor tiles, and stones.
- Joining floor boards and the gluing down of loose carpets.
- Placing skirting boards, dado rails, cornices, decorative panels, and cladding.
- Not suitable for expaned polystyrene.
- Not suitable for use on mirrors.